These are the free tools mostly used by professional SEOs (Search Engine Optimization). Some of these tools can be used to provide you brilliant ideas for a website keywords.
If you have some ideas for this please leave a comment.
The following are the free tools used by professionals:
1. Google Analytic – This tool is used in to provide a free statistic search engine result for a website.
2. SEOBOOK – One of the best tools for keyword research, this tool will help know a daily search for keywords.
3. Keyword Density – Displays a visual depiction of all the words used on your web page with quantity and density.
4. Keyword Suggestions – Use this tool to help you get new keyword ideas and determine approximate search volume of similar terms in Google.
5. Sitemap Generator – Create an XML sitemap that can be submitted to Google, Yahoo and other search engines to help them crawl your website better.
6. Keyword Position – With the keyword position analysis you can check on which position your domain is ranked for a given keyword and compare the first 100 results by Google, MSN and Yahoo.