Many Companies are looking for an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist. These SEO Jobs can help us understand the basic task for the job of Professional SEO, Senior SEO, SEO specialist or sometimes they call themselves online presence specialist.
Companies might based their requirements on the following list below which you might consider to attain.
1. Possess 2-3 years Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) experience in agency or client side.
2. A background in such technologies as HTML, PHP, .NET would be desirable.
3. Need to possess excellent writing and communication skills.
4. Have proven SEO experience within a commercial setting, with experience managing multiple campaigns/sites within a client side environment
5. Experience of delivering strategic and tactical improvements to the website with small and large budgets.
6. Be extremely technical and have the ability to implement SEO strategy both on and off page.
7. Have an interest in Social Media and Online Reputation Management (ORM).
8. Advanced knowledge of social search and community platforms
9. Have excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills.
10. Have a genuine PASSION for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Online in general.
11. Google Adwords professional qualification – either achieved or in progress would be a distinct advantage.
12. Have a strong focus on metrics and how to measure the success of the programmes developed/deployed.
These are the basic requirements for SEO specialist to consider. If a company will be hiring a person who has the SEO skills. If you’re an SEO specialist these requirements should be mastered in order to fit the job. Other SEO specialist can have a better score or advantage when they are familiarized with the tools available online.