There are many people who want that their product and service will be found in the top search result of the search engines specifically for their keywords or keyword phrases. In accordance with this, we as SEO specialists have identified things that they should do in order that their website can be ranked in the search engines. We will be listing a few information on how to be able to optimize “Accounting” websites.
Accounting Websites Optimization Background
- Accounting website will focus more on the financial side of the business.
- Focus on this particular categories
- Book Keeping
- Business Registrations
- Cash flow of the business and others
Steps on how to Optimize (SEO) an Accounting Websites
- Onsite Optimization
- Basically all of what we have listed in our basic SEO guidelines will help you learn what to do and how you could be able to optimize a website.
- After applying those basic SEO guidelines you can now start submitting that website into the search engines like Google, Bing, Alexa and other available search engines.
- When you have finished putting those search engine codes and confirmed, it you can now start to analyze the website’s “anchor text” which means you should be able to properly link those keywords found in your website to other pages relevantly.
- Check your competitors’ websites and try to compare which keywords’ niche you can use to apply in your website.
- After applying those onsite optimization procedures on the onsite optimization, try to continue to compare and see some progress.
- Offsite Optimization
- Offsite optimization is a process on how you will build and inform other websites about your product and services. Most SEO specialists call this as back linking strategy but generally it is a form of establishing your brand and services to other website in a proper way.
- There are many link building strategies that you can get in the internet but basically we recommend “quality content”, “profile development”, and “social engagement” are the top 3 priorities to build back links.
- Directory submission is also important as long as that online directory is in good reputation.
- Blog interaction is a good way to interact with writers and bloggers all around the world.
- Forum is also a good source of link if they allow signatures in your posts or replies.
By doing this onsite and offsite optimization we believe that you can be able to rank your website into the search engines. Another important in SEO is that ranking is not a race it is more on value. If you have valuable products and services that will help many people, they will make a good feedback of that services then definitely rankings for your website pages will follow.
We have some examples in optimizing local accounting website and also international accounting website. We have applied what we have shared here and looking forward for positive results.