As we know there are many resources that we could use nowadays to make your site more relevant to the search engines. They are free but we need to look up to them and use them. Actually Google Webmaster tools are commonly used by SEO specialists because these provide a very useful information on how to optimize your site properly. Eyewebmaster usually uses this tool to check the statistics of a site.
Now with regards to Google Tools we would like to show some of the free tools you could use in making your site more optimized.
The following list below would help you more in tweaking and identifying what needs to be done in your site.
-This tool will help you identify proper Meta tags that you use in your site.
– If you want to have a keyword statistical data of your site you can use this tool.
– This is a very useful tool provided by Google. This can be used for checking a keyword’s global and local search volumes and it is used for Google advertising.
– Very nice tool for checking the website’s ranking especially on major search engines
– Simple tools for checking the keyword rankings of a site.
– Links for your site are very important. Using this tool will help identify and verify the popularity of existing links that you have on a site.
Now we hope you could use these tools to get your site better and more optimized.