Company Standard Chartered Bank, Scope Technologies / Encora Nov 2014 – present
Position Support Analyst
Project CEMS PSS
Description CEMS is a Customer Relationship Management system which provides 360 degrees of Customer portfolio. It is mainly used in contact management, campaign and opportunity management, service request management, analytic report and other custom functions. CEMS is deployed in Oracle CRM on Demand (CRMOD) using SaaS model configured based on SCB requirements. The interface with external core banking sytems (eBBS, CCMS, Hogan etc.) are established through web link add push Web Service.
- Responsible for supporting, maintenance and documenting technical specification as part of a Production Support team.
- Provide end-to-end support and implement resolution to resolve incident tickets.
- Analyze the Change impact in production environment. Provide change implementation support.
- Perform Primary/Secondary support on weekly basis for monitoring the daily batch jobs.
Technology used: Oracle CRM-On Demand, Remedy Incident Management, SQL Developer, Putty, Toad, Eclipse, Linux
Company IBM Solutions Delivery May 2011 – Sept 2014
Position IT Specialist (Java/J2EE Developer
Project Practitioner Portal – Mobile
Description The Practitioner Portal is a One-Stop Shop that unlocks the power of Web 2.0 for all GBS practitioners. It offers a ‘Google™-like’ search across IBM’s multiple repositories — including wikis, KnowledgeView, and Analyst / Business Research Abstracts — plus expertise locators, competitor search, a peer content rating system, social bookmarking and tagging, and social networking.
- Development/Bug fixing related to Practitioner Portal Mobile task
- Mobile daily checking, smoke testing in mobile device and prod web version
- Initiated on Push Notifications to be implemented for next releases
Technology used: IBM Worklight, Putty, IBM Rational Software Architect, IBM Rational Team Concert, IBM Rational ClearQuest, Tortoise SVN
Project US IBM Blue Harmony CoE
Description The mission of the Blue Harmony Center of Excellence (CoE) is to deliver world-class solution sustainment for the Blue Harmony global program, providing reliable production operations, supporting all required business function, defect and change request management, within an efficient and optimized cost structure.
- R1 support (VVT, Hypercare and Sustain phase)
- Continued to work in CR 3772 Support for Cache Clear Mechanism for JCS in IIA and CDP cache
Project US IBM Blue Harmony
Description Blue Harmony is comprised of over 400 core team members, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and representatives from five Regional Hubs, across IBM Organizations, Business Units, and Geographies. Blue Harmony enables IBM’s GIE strategy by simplifying operations in 3 major processes and helps to reach earning-per-share targets
- Successfully contributed on R1.0 FVT 3.5/4.0 Iteration
- Assigned in R2.0 Disconnected team focusing on Data (Local DB Modelling or Schema), verify schemas, create views to help join tables and filter results that cover multiple tables, Generate data extract and import SQLs to populate local dbs.
- Part of R1.0 Support team VV and QA iteration
- Developed on CR197/218 metrics logging for the configurator. (Webservices)
- UI performance enhancement on progress indicator on IPC launch
- Developed on CR 3772 Support for Cache Clear Mechanism for JCS in IIA and CDP cache
Technology used: Java/J2EE, JSF MVC framework, JS JQuery and Dojo, Ajax, XML/XSLT, SOAP, JSON, XHTML, IBM Rational Software Architect, IBM Rational Team Concert, IBM Rational ClearQuest, JMS, Trinidad, Junit, AS Java (SAP), DB2, SAP CRM DB, SDLC